If you have any comments or questions about this notice, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
1. Personal data that we process
The type of information collected and retained by Kashiful Uloom includes personal information about:
- Your name;
- Email address;
- Telephone number
- Contact details
2. How we use your data
We will only use your data in a manner that is appropriate considering the basis on which that data was collected, as set out in the table at the top of this policy.
For example, we may use your personal information to:
- Reply to enquiries you send to us;
- Handle donations or other transactions that you initiate;
- Where you have specifically agreed to this, send you marketing communications by email relating to our work which we think may be of interest to you.
3. When we share your data
We will only pass your data to third parties in the following circumstances:
- You have provided your explicit consent for us to pass data to a named third party;
- We are using a third party purely for the purposes of processing data on our behalf and we have in place a data processing agreement with that third party that fulfils our legal obligations in relation to the use of third party data processors; or
- We are required by law to share your data.
4. How long we keep your data
We take the principles of data minimisation and removal seriously and have internal policies in place to ensure that we only ever ask for the minimum amount of data for the associated purpose and delete that data promptly once it is no longer required.
Where data is collected on the basis of consent, we will seek renewal of consent at least every three years.
5. Rights you have over your data
- You have a range of rights over your data, which include the following:
- Request access to and seek correction of your personal information held by Kashiful Uloom at any time
- Make a complaint in relation to a breach of your privacy
Submit a query or concern about this Privacy Statement or Kashiful Uloom information handling processes. A full summary of your legal rights over your data can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website here:
If you would like to access the rights listed above, or any other legal rights you have over your data under current legislation, please get in touch with us.
Please note that relying on some of these rights, such as the right to deleting your data, will make it impossible for us to continue to deliver some services to you. However, where possible we will always try to allow the maximum access to your rights while continuing to deliver as many services to you as possible.
6. Cookies & usage tracking
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is downloaded on to your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are used by many websites and can do a number of things, eg remembering your preferences, recording what you have put in your shopping basket, and counting the number of people looking at a website.
Where cookies are used to collect personal data, we list these purposes in section 1 above, along with other personal data that we collect. However, we also use some cookies that do not collect personal information but that do help us collect anonymous information about how people use our website.